ATTENTION: In light of recent events, the BBQ competition has been postponed indefinitely. We will keep you updated on another date. Thank you for your support and we apologize for any inconvenience this might cause.
Got what it takes?
We would love to have your team compete in our 2015 BBQ Competition. There are two quick and easy steps to registering your team. (Please read all the rules and information below before you register.) First, have one member of your team complete the registration form below. Second, please pay the $250 entrance free. You can pay below or mail a check. All proceeds go to Tracy's Camp.
Rules & Information
· $250 Entry Fee (includes the pig)
· Entry deadline is October 21st
· Check in at Fairgrounds at 6pm on Friday, October, 30th
· Captains Meeting at 7pm
· Pig must be cooked on site
· Teams will provide their own cookers
· Entries will be turned in to be judged at 10am
· Awards to be presented at approximately 1pm
2. Pay Here!
The cost of competing in the contest is $250. The entrance fee is required in advance for you to compete. You can pay online securely using *PayPal or mail a check to P.O. Box 463, Pinewood, SC 29125. Make checks payable to Tracy's Camp.
*You do not have to have a PayPal account to use this service.
Sumter County Fairgrounds
700 W Liberty St
Sumter, SC 29150
Sign up for our Newsletter!